And about time too

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Hey, check it out! It's the first beta for that scenario everybody hated.

If you want to beta test this, or just play the bug ridden and partially dissembled scenario before official release, download this. Read the read me before you start, it explains more and has beta testing instructions if you feel like being helpful.

No, I haven't been working on this these past months. I went off Marathon for a while. I just didn't want my work to go to waste, so I'm finishing my scenario.

Let me know what you think. Actually no, only the nicer remarks please. I doubt the Pfhorums changed much in my absence.
Attachments
Marathon_Fusion_beta_001.zip
(414.96 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
treellama
Vidmaster

Major Pedro wrote:Let me know what you think. Actually no, only the nicer remarks please.
No, that's not how it works here. If it's a real beta test, you need to know what it's actually like, if you want to improve it.

If you just want people to tell you how awesome you are, have your mom download it.
JohannesG
Mjolnir Mark IV

Beta testing does not mean "point out positive things". If it would be like that, it would be the most pointless beta test ever.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Well you could still criticize under the facade of positive comments. As in, "the best part about this level is how quickly it's over." Stuff like that.
Major Pedro
Cyborg

Treellama wrote:No, that's not how it works here. If it's a real beta test, you need to know what it's actually like, if you want to improve it.

If you just want people to tell you how awesome you are, have your mom download it.

I mean point out mistakes and bugs, sure, but there's no need to be like "haha u suck go die", even if that remark is totally necessary.

My mom is a vidmaster, btw, but she's out of state right now.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

If the remark is totally necessary then I'd say there is a need to make it. :)