They're everywhere!

Introduce yourself here!
The Kindly Vikings
Spazeroid

Contrary to this title, fans of the Marathon games are few and far between. So glad to see there's an entire community of them here on the Pfhorums.

Greetings from the Kindly Vikings. [a1logo]
Spare the Bobs
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Odin's Pizza Place!
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

Greetings fellow carbon based lifeform.
Glad to have you around. Be aware though, things are very laid back here and move on a slow time scale.
On the other hand, it allows time to read all the posts.
I dont know what most of 'em really mean (see my signature) but I do learn things by reading them.
Lots o scenarios available from lonnnng 50 level campaigns to nice fun 5 and 6 level short stories
with the links on the main screen and to Simplici7y.
And if'n you have a question, there may be someone left who knows the answer. But dont be impatient.
Cura ut valeas.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.
The Man
Vidmaster

Welcome. This place is pretty dead these days; the Discord is a lot more active. But people still check in here occasionally, at least.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
The Kindly Vikings
Spazeroid

Thanks for the welcome. Warnings of Phforum slowness noted, no problem.
Spare the Bobs