This is where I say hi?

Introduce yourself here!
Qweasy908
Cyborg

Hello. I have fun remaking marathon maps in other games.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

Hello, welcome

Tell us more, post screenshots, please.
Qweasy908
Cyborg

I think there needs to be more marathon maps in other games so I've been converting them in my spare time for fun. The map hats off 2 819 is the perfect map to remake because its normal space and its always the first map I test in a game to see if it can actually work like marathon. I already have some maps half done in doom and hats off 2 819 is completed. This gave me the idea that I could make a netmap wad for doom so other people can deathmatch with marathon maps. The other thing I want to do is remake pfhactory n’utopia for that unreal tournament mod, marathon:resurrection. I've already remade the maps hats off 2 819 and 5D space in unreal tournament but, they seem to have some problems with the platforms disappearing and bots getting stuck in portals.
Attachments
5D2.png
Screenshot_Doom2.png
Screenshot_Doom1.png
hf2819.png
The Man
Vidmaster

Welcome to the Pfhorums.

That second map is one of the Coriolis Loop maps, right? I want to say “Sands Serif”, but that might be wrong. Can’t recall what the first or third are.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
Qweasy908
Cyborg

The first one is 5D space and the third is hats off 2 819.
Last edited by Qweasy908 on Jul 22nd '18, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
The Man
Vidmaster

I thought the third might be “Hats Off to Eight Nineteen”, but I haven’t played it in many years, so I wasn’t sure. I had no idea about “5D Space”, though. I’m so used to seeing the M2 version.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge