How does an introduction have over 1k views?

Introduce yourself here!
Milky
Spazeroid

Hello lads.
Please be patient.
General-RADIX
Cyborg

I'm not sure, either.

Hi!
welcome to the scene of the crash
Milky
Spazeroid

Whats up dude. Im new to pfhorums in general. Mind giving me a tour (or something)?
Please be patient.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

Milky wrote:Whats up dude. Im new to pfhorums in general. Mind giving me a tour (or something)?
welcome, if you dare

a tour? it would never end

frog blast the vent core
Milky
Spazeroid

ukimalefu wrote: welcome, if you dare

a tour? it would never end

frog blast the vent core
Is this place really that well used, haha.
Anyway, I'm keen to join this community of (very few active) interesting people. :D
Also I'm interested in possibly modding Marathon and any advise/guidance would be appreciated [MLaugh]
Please be patient.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Milky wrote: Also I'm interested in possibly modding Marathon and any advise/guidance would be appreciated [MLaugh]
Well, if you want to try mapping, there's a community project going on right now, and I'm accepting small mapped out areas created by anyone. It's kind of a perfect opportunity for new people to get introduced to mapping, as a lot of the more annoying and difficult steps in the mapping process are removed. If you want to download Weland and give it a shot, that'd be cool.
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

Welkim Milkew. Best place to start is here: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=720

Browse around; see what looks cool. This place doesn't get a lot of traffic, but the trolling never dies. There are some threads that give an overview of the modding resources that are at your disposal. Wrk's suggestion is also a good simple place to start for beginners.
Milky
Spazeroid

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll be sure to have a look @ mapping and the ph.a.k. =^)
I'll be sure to get involved in various threads in this place.
Please be patient.
PerseusSpartacus
Mjolnir Mark IV

philtron wrote:This place doesn't get a lot of traffic, but the trolling never dies.
That should be the tagline for the Pfhorums.