It's cool to be here.

Introduce yourself here!
Noctulius
Spazeroid

Hello, all.

So, I originally played the Marathon games when they first came out, as well as Damage Inc. and Prime Target. Great parts of childhood that I never forgot about, so I recently got around to getting Aleph One again and made an account here and Lhowon.org.

I tried port fowarding already, and for whatever reason it just doesn't seem to be working for my particular set up so I can't gather. But hopefully, I'll see some of you around and join some of your games. And kill you. And fun stuff like that.

Don't forget to frog blast the vent core,
Noctulius
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

[MUp]
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

Blood and death to you Noctulius. I see that you also are a proselyte and supplicant of the Dark Lord Asturgoth, may he drink all the World's blood. It is good to see another on these forums who follows the way of the Macaroni-Skewered-on-a-Toothpick, and who prays to the holy Slightly-Askew-Oreo-Cookie. It is rare that I cross paths with another of the Faithful. And I like Batman too; I don't know why you put him on the Dark Lord's sigil, but are you excited for Lego Batman.
3371-Alpha
Cyborg

philtron wrote:I see that you also are a proselyte and supplicant of the Dark Lord
I'm sorry but I just have to, you said Dark Lord.
PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0GHz 2003 (Model: 7,2)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard)
7GB RAM (OWC PC-3200U-30330 DDR SDRAM 400MHz)
ATi Radeon X800 XT (GPU overclocked to 500MHz, VRAM to 550MHz)
PerseusSpartacus
Mjolnir Mark IV

Welcome, happy to have you here. :)
Noctulius
Spazeroid

philtron wrote:Blood and death to you Noctulius. I see that you also are a proselyte and supplicant of the Dark Lord Asturgoth, may he drink all the World's blood. It is good to see another on these forums who follows the way of the Macaroni-Skewered-on-a-Toothpick, and who prays to the holy Slightly-Askew-Oreo-Cookie. It is rare that I cross paths with another of the Faithful. And I like Batman too; I don't know why you put him on the Dark Lord's sigil, but are you excited for Lego Batman.
Durandal was laughing somewhere.