been hard nowadays

For stupid topics only.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I've been quite negative and unfocused nowadays. I've started over and created another DeviantArt account (Screamy14) and such. Still unclear about myself tho.

I'm also unsure if I'll ever make any scenario at all. I've just started with (3?) which where to be simple, quick-made scenarios. 2 with 64x64 textures and tiny sprites just to make it easier to work with. But now I've realised that I might not succeed on it thanks to my own brain.

I sure am a miracle.
RadBurn
Cyborg

Are you eating a healthy diet? The body requires a lot of different nutrients we get from food and sometimes that food is enriched to ensure that we get enough of the critical nutrients. Sometimes our body isn't able to absorb enough nutrients despite eating a healthy diet. Malnutrition is a serious concern with serious symptoms

Have you seen a doctor? Think of doctors as highly educated and trained professionals working with you to help you get better. A doctor may help you find out why you feel the way you do and offer you a solution.

Do you want to get better? Everyone has problems. Don't be afraid to ask for help.