Too Much Ero Guro

For stupid topics only.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

It's taken me lots of Research and many many many NSFW links but i think i have found conclusive proof. When tackling such a difficult topic theres a couple of important aspects of your research to be addressed. I will cover two briefly:The Physical proof, and The reason for confusion. So before you vote, Lets take a look at the facts. If afterwards you still think she's a man then...
Some music to listen to in a background tab

First off there's the picture:
Bridget at 24
Bridget more recently
And my favorite

Secondly, The reason for confusion:
Lots of people don't seem to have noticed that there are a lot of inside jokes here, some older than most, most obscure and funny to the few insiders(not me, I just read here too much).the side effect of this is stupid posts that people dont seem to get and cause genuinely funny topics to become useless and meaningless. something as simple as missing a typo has caused one of the longest running jokes here that people just dont seem to understand. well after much much much digging around on all sorts of blogs and one particularily helpful website I found this chat log from mid march of 2006:
<jon_irons> RIP hotmodal
<jon_irons> http://irons.treellama.org/images/qoou.anim.gif
<Wrkncacnter> i haven't given up on him
<TychoVII> that's some matrix shit
<TychoVII> wait isnt tha bridget?
<RyokoTK> that's mordekai getting his face owned
<jon_irons> you mean, that's the helicopter rescue crew being resisted and hotmodal disappearing
<RyokoTK> yes
<RyokoTK> in a blaze of bullets
<Wrkncacnter> you can see him run after he hits the ground
<Wrkncacnter> HE'S STILL ALIVE!
<RyokoTK> he must have gone native by now
<jon_irons> imo it's corpse reflex
<RyokoTK> oh shit
<RyokoTK> hotmodal turned into Marlon Brando
<TychoVII> ....... so bridget is a guy?
<jon_irons> haha
<jon_irons> yes
<RyokoTK> see, this is what happens when you don't pay attention
<RyokoTK> http://scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/allyourbase.bmp
<RyokoTK> you miss out on critical information
<jon_irons> i was THERE
<RyokoTK> APPARENTLY NOT
It's from this that the confusion started. shortly after this bridget made a new account here under that name under the influence of jon irons who thought it 'would be a good laugh'. little did they know this would be one of the longest running entertainment devices.

....and there you have it. Bridget is a woman.Just Found Out.
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 2nd '09, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Cyborg

ack45 wrote:....and there you have it. Bridget is a woman.Just Found Out.

So we're all straight for Bridget now?
I don't care anymore.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Jim wrote:So we're all straight for Bridget now?
That is correct.
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 5th '09, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.
$lave

Jim wrote:So we're all straight for Bridget now?
No, ack45 is just in denial.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Don't listen to him Jim. The proof is right there. I'll keep looking for more and update this post, but trust me, bridget being a man is a conspiracy headed by the clique.
Kurinn
Mjolnir Mark IV

Do I have to say this..?

"
Spoiler:
ITS A TRAP
"

Goddamn it, /b/ is fucking everywhere.
Seriously though, I really think we would all be better off not knowing just what kind of evils lie beneath the sailor fuku.

Edit:
Here is what you do to find out:
1. Take Bridget to a bidet which has been installed in a hallway.
2. Ask Bridget if Bridget would like to use this appropriately placed water fountain.
3. Discern gender through logic based on the resulting outcome, as well as premises a, b, and c, which are the following:
a). No man in his right mind can tell a bidet from a water fountain when it is outside of a bathroom.
b). A woman would never drink from a bidet.
c). Remember that time you stayed at that kind of fancy European hotel, and you were really hung over and thought, "Hey, this is just so damn convenient! And look, they made it out of porcelain to match the rest of the bathroom! Kinda low to the ground, but I guess they figured I would be throwing up after that last bottle of Jaegermeister!"
Last edited by Kurinn on Apr 3rd '09, 07:37, edited 1 time in total.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Last edited by acks45 on Apr 4th '09, 06:06, edited 1 time in total.
Kurinn
Mjolnir Mark IV

Sailor fuku is still sailor fuku, except when sailor moon is wearing it, because she's got some fucking weird other stuff. Let's explore this with some helpful visuals and a good bit of the old common sense, shall we? Let's go on an adventure into the horrifying and disgusting land of logic and Japanese subculture! For this purpose, we should use a logic terminal, right?.. Let's take a look...

[attachment=2613:Untitled_1_copy.jpg]

Well, there you have it. It's something... I have no idea what it means, nor do I really want to.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

That still lends credibility to my argument. Ask any CLIQUE member and I bet they will deny any involvement in this conspiracy.
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 4th '09, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

I wish Alan could have had as big a lol train as this, he's f[spnkr]cking hilarious.
Also, in the topic with the sailor moon thing someone asked Bridget to label the pic NSFW and Bridget thereby asked the question "is my penis or anus showing in that pic, so there, you just got CLIQUED."
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Meta wrote:"is my penis or anus showing in that pic, so there, you just got CLIQUED."
This is the "good laugh" that irons was talking about. and notice how she says "You Just Got CLIQUED!". I'm telling you, It's a Conspiracy.
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 5th '09, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

ack45 wrote:This is the "good laugh" that irons was talking about. and notice how HE says "You Just Got CLIQUED!". I'm telling you, It's a Conspiracy.
Fixed.
Also the whole "You Just Got CLIQUED" thing was a joke, I am not associated with the CLIQUE nor do I want them back.
In fact I think the Pfhorums is a much better place which is more centered on making content for Marathon then humiliating incredibly stupid individuals like Alan.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

and Bridget thereby asked the question \\\"is my penis or anus showing in that pic, so there, you just got CLIQUED. :C\\\"
Whats so hard to see about who is saying so there you just got cliqued? Also note the pfhortipfhrown. a symbol used by the clique whenever they dissaprove of something. to me it sticks out like a swaztika. Sure there are a lot of wannabee\'s out there that use it in posuerey, but this more than anything should tip you off that this is a joke at your expense. \"they\" made this conspiracy for entertainment. Your playing right into it.

here look at this quote:
\'JFO\' wrote:What is your clique?s name? CLIQUE.

Who founded your clique? Ray.

Who is the prettiest member? Hotmodal. Bridget.

Who is the richest member? Treellama.
also look at this Picture of a CLIQUE sleepover

Is that Proof enough for you?

Here\\\'s one of them at school.
Bridget out horseback riding.
And In GYM CLASS!

The Truth Is In Here. You Just Have to Pay attention.
Last edited by acks45 on Jun 25th '09, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

ack45 wrote:Whats so hard to see about who is saying so there you just got cliqued? Also note the pfhortipfhrown. a symbol used by the clique whenever they dissaprove of something. to me it sticks out like a swaztika. Sure there are a lot of wannabee\'s out there that use it in posuerey, but this more than anything should tip you off that this is a joke at your expense. \"they\" made this conspiracy for entertainment. Your playing right into it.

here look at this quote:

also look at this Picture of a CLIQUE sleepover

Is that Proof enough for you?

Here\\\'s one of them at school.
Bridget out horseback riding.
And In GYM CLASS!

The Truth Is In Here. You Just Have to Pay attention.

Oh no, he's on to us. Quick, taze 'im and stick 'im in the van!
Nitocris
Cyborg

This is in fact genuinely interesting, but in the end, ultimately pointless. What difference does it really make whatever sexual identity Bridget has by birth, society or choice?

Still, as a person who cannot really stand uncertainty, I'd much like to know myself, but if Bridget doesn't want to tell then he or she has every right to maintain anonymity. For the record I will say that I'd prefer it was a she for one single fact only: demographical divergence.
At least then someone would play as a female BoB...
Last edited by Nitocris on Apr 5th '09, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.
Slow day.
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

CubicCircle wrote:This is in fact genuinely interesting, but in the end, ultimately pointless. What difference does it really make whatever sexual identity Bridget has by birth, society or choice?

Still, as a person who cannot really stand uncertainty, I'd much like to know myself, but if Bridget doesn't want to tell then he or she has every right to maintain anonymity. For the record I will say that I'd prefer it was a she for one single fact only: demographical divergence.
At least then someone would play as a female BoB...
Attachments
trytobemorecarefull.jpg
trytobemorecarefull.jpg (7.47 KiB) Viewed 15149 times
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

ZU SHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~(NSFW?)
(Bridget's Terebi Debyuu)
Last edited by acks45 on Apr 5th '09, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

Everyone here is just hot for Bridget. Accept it and move on to stage 2.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Last edited by acks45 on Apr 6th '09, 02:35, edited 1 time in total.
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

ack45 wrote:stage2
I know the game/anime series each of those pics was from, and I have at least one hentai doujin from each.
kineticturtle
Vidmaster

awesome

edit: aww man, wtf happened to my avatar? :(

edit 2: Oh, I guess this is my avatar. I wonder why I set it to this. Hrm...
Last edited by kineticturtle on Apr 6th '09, 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Lowry
Cyborg

He is very male. Both in length and stamina. [spnkr]

The Internet: where men are men ... and children are the FBI/Scotland Yard/Interpol/or a state task force ... (hi guys) [MTongue]
shawn(at)fsu: My nephew wants to start doing game modding ...
hux: If he likes Halo, try modding for Marathon, the older Bungie fps game.
interkin3tic: Noooo!!! I did that in high school and look where I am now: SLASHDOT!!!
W: it's long and obnoxious, i like it