I have brand new pfhood nipples pfhor you!

For stupid topics only.
A Huge Pfhan
Born on Board

I am stuck on a pseudo 3d script for Marathon because it keeps saying that I'm comparing Boolean to a value. I'm not going to allow you to download my log to tell me what everything is, But I will allow to you to download the script.
"Why, what are these delicious pfhoods you speak opfh?" you might ask. Oh boy, aren't you in pfhor a treat! Every time I play the games, I always pfheel, well, pfhake, not really existent, like a cardboard cutout. The reason is the way the player rotates horizontally, the pfhield of view makes the outer screen scroll abnormally, thus ruining the humane experience. So I did something no one else would do: I did the math. And the results are in, boys. It's time to pfheel the true 3d experience of Like a Record Baby.lua with some alternating pfhovs, some effects for extravision and snipervision, and the chase cam/3rd person experience will be multiplied as well. Only problems is, I don't know ipfh Aleph One will accept thousandths pfhor PFHOV degree, and I don't know ipfh postidle() will handle Screen() or the number opfh ORs... or ipfh the ORs are used correctly... anyways you can download the alpha script at http://sdrv.ms/1amJTjV or since it is in SkyDrive you can view and edit it directly in the cloud!
Winter Solstice of 2014... Thank God that Treellama, W'rkncacnter, and patrick won't be there...
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

You gotta be kidding. No words can describe what I'm feeling after having read this horrible post, as well as seeing this guy while I'm here again.
D-M.A.
Born on Board

I've never used lua so I'm probably wrong, but perhaps zoom_active returns 1 or 0 instead of true or false?
A Huge Pfhan
Born on Board

Destiny wrote:You gotta be kidding. No words can describe what I'm feeling after having read this horrible post, as well as seeing this guy while I'm here again.
Nobody asked what you thought.
Winter Solstice of 2014... Thank God that Treellama, W'rkncacnter, and patrick won't be there...
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

A Huge Pfhan wrote:
Destiny wrote:You gotta be kidding. No words can describe what I'm feeling after having read this horrible post, as well as seeing this guy while I'm here again.
Nobody asked what you thought.
After taking some time to play the games I just recently bought, I'm wondering how this could be considered a project. This thread probably belongs elsewhere. Also the thread title sounds... weird...

No one asks to be trolled either.
Cephalostrum
Born on Board

A Huge Pfhan wrote: Nobody asked what you thought.
this is not my beautiful wife
Last edited by Cephalostrum on Oct 1st '13, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

The next best place this thread belongs. :)