I wish to propose a new art contest

For stupid topics only.
???Durandal???
Cyborg

Hello Pfhellow Durpartment members!

It has been brought to my attention that this time of year has come 'round again, and I noticed that things are remarkably quiet.

this is un-acceptable, which is why I wish to pump some life back into this sleeping dreadnaught of a community, by offering a new contest for us to participate it.
I know many members here are gifted in the arts, which is why I propose we start a Marathon/pfhorums christmas art making contest!

The Rules are quite simple.

You make some form of art, that has a marathon or pfhorums theme, fused with christmas/holiday/seasonal overtones.

You might ask, "well, what is the definition of art?"
well, art can take many a pfhorms. I'm not suggesting or requesting that you make solely drawings or graphics, but in addition to those, music, poetry, architecture, knitting,photography, or even just story telling are all applicable pfhorms of art.

There Will be a prize for the most creative submission that speaks to my heart, but this is more about expressing creativity during this festive time of year, rather vain rewards.

Everyone is welcome to participate, no skill levels are required, so don't be shy!

LETS SEE YOUR MASTERPIECES!

Eggnotically yours,
-Durandal
Marathon D.R.E.A.M. copyright � 2008-2011- Is a future and ongoing SECRET project by Yours truly and Jjarandal productions � 2011- :
most patents pending and accepted. any and all material conceived by ME is property of me and gives no one a right to lay claim to my imagined stuff

***INCOMING MESSAGE***
Check out my blog, I've developed a little game pfhor you to play...

>> http://thedurpartment.blogspot.com/ <<

***END MESSAGE***
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

On it!
???Durandal???
Cyborg

listener wrote:On it!
Yes, Thats exactly the kind of spirit i'm looking pfhor!
Last edited by ???Durandal??? on Dec 6th '11, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
Marathon D.R.E.A.M. copyright � 2008-2011- Is a future and ongoing SECRET project by Yours truly and Jjarandal productions � 2011- :
most patents pending and accepted. any and all material conceived by ME is property of me and gives no one a right to lay claim to my imagined stuff

***INCOMING MESSAGE***
Check out my blog, I've developed a little game pfhor you to play...

>> http://thedurpartment.blogspot.com/ <<

***END MESSAGE***
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

What does that have to do with the pfhorums or marathon?

Update:Halfway through the work in progress.
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

it is a metaphor for the invasion of lh'owon