3d Images!

The best of the Pfhorums.
herecomethej2000
Mjolnir Mark IV

well i ask it knowing full well he most likely doesnt want to be bothered with it. but at least The One showed us that it is possible to do.
Last edited by herecomethej2000 on Oct 30th '07, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
The One
Born on Board

FUCK YOU GUYS. How goddamn stupid do you have to be not to find a link on SourceForge. Gee, it's marathon, it's 3D...BUT I CAN'T COMBINE THOSE KEYWORDS INTO A SEARCH BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY WASTING SPACE ON THE FORUM ASKING WHERE IT IS. What was I thinking trying to help out this community in the first place? And then you have the nerve to tell me I'M A CRYBABY!?! Who the fuck do you think you are? WAAAAAAHHH I can't find a link! Maybe if I keep asking over and over, it'll get easier to find!! Real nice logic. And now I think it's time to write my thoughts on every failure that posted in this topic.

The Thug - You said you were interested and that you'd post your thoughts...BUT GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT? You have no thoughts. Not surprising, since you obviously don't have a brain.

Megabyte - Do you even know what sourceforge is? The only thing I can think of, is you're too retarded to search the right website.

Thermoplyae - You are the only one here that I consider to be human.

Pfhortipfhy - Thanks for asking politely where the download link was. Apparently, it didn't make you any smarter.

Packard20 - Thanks for the PMs. You did a great job of slowing down progress for the engine. I guess I should respect the fact that you knew no one would care about it, so it didn't matter.

Treellama - I would have merged my C# code if you had let me. Remember, it was YOU who said C# was a bad idea, and YOU who wouldn't write any code for me. Asshole.

Irons - WTF is this about fat and grease? Are you jealous because you're a fat greasy piece of shit? I'm sorry, but that's your own damn fault. "Toybox of fail"? Since you don't know shit about source code or what makes something fun, I don't give a shit about your opinion. Nice job trying to post the link. I hope my filter didn't make you cry too much?

W'rkncacnter - You are the worst person I have ever met.

herecomethej2000 - Well, at least you tried to search. I guess it never occurred to you to search for something that makes sense. I'm sure you're used to failing by now though, so it's all good.

As I'm sure you're all aware by now, you can't download the program any more. Apparently, this community doesn't deserve anything awesome. I guess I'll let you all go rape babies now.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

What is this shit?

This is why we can't have nice things, people: ungrateful pests constantly hound developers with unreasonable requests until, out of frustration, the developer throws in the towel because he can't satisfy anyone.

The One, I salute you for your noble cause, and I regret the lack of support you had for your project. I hope your future endeavors turn out more positive.

Topic closed. Maybe some of you could learn a lesson from this tragic loss.