Simplici7y Down?

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

I've been trying to get onto the site recently, and my connection keeps timing out. I can get onto other sites in the community just fine. I was wondering if anyone else has been having issues or know of any possible fix.
The Man
Vidmaster

Yes, it’s down. https://lochnits.com/s7 serves as a (temporary?) mirror, though it’s missing the small handful of uploads after late May.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

I appreciate the alternate link. Hopefully the main site comes up again soon.
Olroda
Born on Board

Simplici7y appears to be down again.
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

Looks like not only down, but out.
sigh
Last edited by HelviusRufus on Jun 5th '23, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

wow, 5 time zones, that's Iceland, West Africa, Wales....
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

Well, It looks like I panicked too soon. Simplic7ty seems to be back and going forward.
See you starside.