I was bored so I made some Animal Crossing designs

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.
eisnerguy1
Born on Board

So, I was a bit bored at home so, I made a bunch of Mac/Bungie/Marathon-related designs for Animal Crossing New Horizons. I'm pretty happy how they turned out :D
Zott
Vidmaster

Neat! I approve!

The Welcome to Macintosh logo is always such a whimsical design.
eisnerguy1
Born on Board

Zott wrote:Neat! I approve!

The Welcome to Macintosh logo is always such a whimsical design.
Thanks! I completely agree. I loved the whimsical-ness of mid-90's Macs. I'm also working on some NookPhone case designs too. Just waiting on a customizable NookPhone case to make sure the design works.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

Those look really cool?

Can I share the last couple of them on my tumblr? with a link to the imgur page of course (or any link you want)
eisnerguy1
Born on Board

ukimalefu wrote:Those look really cool?

Can I share the last couple of them on my tumblr? with a link to the imgur page of course (or any link you want)
Thanks! Sure, that works :D Also working on remaking the 25th Anniversary shirt as well. Have to tweak a few things but, it looks pretty good so far.

edit: I uploaded the Marathon NookPhone case designs, an Apple Pippin logo and the Marathon 25th Anniversary shirt design as well :D
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

eisnerguy1 wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:Those look really cool?

Thanks! Sure, that works :D Also working on remaking the 25th Anniversary shirt as well. Have to tweak a few things but, it looks pretty good so far.

edit: I uploaded the Marathon NookPhone case designs, an Apple Pippin logo and the Marathon 25th Anniversary shirt design as well :D
Done. Thank you.

https://roguetoo.tumblr.com/post/614715 ... omamg19mi6