Marathon Eternal: Deep Into the Grotto. Please Help!

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.
Sphting Distance
Born on Board

Is there a decent route to go through this map? I have no clue what I'm doing in the level and it seems like the enemies never stop spawning. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

Oddly , this thread is familiar to me, as if it were from an old dream, but I can't exactly remember...
L'howon
Vidmaster

S wrote:Is there a decent route to go through this map? I have no clue what I'm doing in the level and it seems like the enemies never stop spawning. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
It's easily the most annoying level of Eternal. There's 7 switches you have to hit, most of them are accessed via the small corridors that run around the perimeter of the facility. You just have to make sure not to get bogged down in fighting, as the corridors quickly get filled with monsters coming after you if you wait around too long. Maybe someone will post a map or something, I can't be bothered to download and attempt it again.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.