Hi-res liquids are not showing up

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
Atomic Potato
Cyborg

For some strange reason, the hi-res liquid textures aren't showing up. I've tried several reinstalls and other things to get them to work right but have only met failure. What gives?
Atomic Potato. Veteran Since '95.

"If you aren't running Mac OS 10.4.10, then you aren't running the exact same operating system that I am running." -- Me
treellama
Vidmaster

Do you have transparent_liquids MML installed? Remove it, it conflicts with the hi-res MML
Samus

I got around this by making a mask for the water so it is still transparent then deleting the line in transparent liquids.mml that makes water transparent. It takes a little while but it is worth it if you want it to work...
treellama
Vidmaster

The water texture in TTEP already has a mask, everything is set up right. Please stop encouraging people to screw up their systems the way you screwed up yours.
Samus

Im telling them what I did wich worked, & I know a bit off mml language so I can do these things with out screwing up my system as you put it, but I deleted all my texture enhancements a while ago as they added to my lag... The only ones I have are the skys but I shrank them down so they didn't compress ingame.

This problem occured when I drew my own textures for a conversion too...
Last edited by Samus on Nov 10th '06, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.