A1 screen size?

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
john_brine
Cyborg

just wondering if I can get Aleph One working with 1024x768 (stretched).....

JB
Busterblade

I guess, just look in Graphics or whatever in Preferences at the Marathon startup. If the res you want isn't listed, as far as I know, then you can't use it. (Unless you write a mod for it yourself, anyway.)
Sam Lowry
Cyborg

Got a plasma/lcd?
shawn(at)fsu: My nephew wants to start doing game modding ...
hux: If he likes Halo, try modding for Marathon, the older Bungie fps game.
interkin3tic: Noooo!!! I did that in high school and look where I am now: SLASHDOT!!!
W: it's long and obnoxious, i like it
Switch
Vidmaster

I've gotten A1 to work on a 23" Apple dysplay (at the apple store, classic), so thats what... 1080i? I can't remember, point being its alot bigger than 1024, just use the F1 and F2 keys to play with the screen size in game
Godot

Note that going beyond the limits allowed by your monitor/graphics card while using F2 will crash the game right now. For example, the maximum resolution allowed on my system is 1024 x 768, so stepping up past "No HUD" mode on this resolution crashes it for me. I think the developers are going to fix it so that the game simply reverts back to a safe resolution, instead of crashing.