Battleroid variants & stuff

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
Arne
Born on Board

Hey all. I've posted here in the distant past, and it's now time for some new Marathon art.

= D U R A N D A L =
I may have posted an older version before but this one has some sword detail happening (loosely the design on the "coffin")

Pfhor anatomy test. They may be bugs-like aliens (?) but it seems like they might have skin of some sort. I guess if needed it could be slightly segmented... some sort of leather plates. I just followed the sprite design, forgot to read the text info, if any.

Battleroids based on various sources (Oni, Sprite with Destiny or SPI helmet, and the pink suit).
I saw a room with some... like cubes made out of roots/tentacles, and thought it could be a cool alien environment if taken literally. So that's what the background stuff is.

I've got a page with older stuff here:
http://androidarts.com/marathon/marathon.htm
Shocktart
Cyborg

I think the Pfhor should have a sexier physique, it would imply a different kind of slavery in store for anyone they capture.
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

These are awesome!
General-RADIX
Cyborg

It's always nice to see your Marathon stuff! :) I especially like that take on Durandal.
welcome to the scene of the crash
FlasknBoot
Spazeroid

Nice seeing more of your stuff. I've always interpreted the Pfhor as being fleshy, so you got the right look going for them. They have bones found as ingame props.
Arne
Born on Board

Sexier Pfhor? Stupid sexy Pfhlonders!

The M1 weapons are quite confusing. What's that barrel magazine on the AR-GL? Seems to me it would be quite heavy (though not for a cyborg) but have an amazing capacity. Is the grenade mag changed independently?

The pistol has a sort of small revolver drum shape but the reload animation shows a regular linear pistol magazine. Strange strange. Maybe it's a... a hyper-combustion chamber, yeah? The rest of the weapons are strange too, but maybe it makes them interesting. The M2 AR looks a somewhat vanilla.
Juzo-kun
Born on Board

Always like your Marathon art! I really like your take on the pfhor. :)