Chomber Cover - Marathon Soundtrack

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
FaffyMcFafferson
Spazeroid

A cover version of Chomber from the M1 soundtrack. A lot of fun to record! Especially since this one's in 7/4 time!

https://soundcloud.com/faffy-shand/chomber-cover
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

Hey that's badass! You did a great job with the guitars. I also love the build at the one minute mark. You should do more of these if you feel inclined and haven't already!
FaffyMcFafferson
Spazeroid

Windbreaker wrote:Hey that's badass! You did a great job with the guitars. I also love the build at the one minute mark. You should do more of these if you feel inclined and haven't already!
Thanks man! I'm actually currently working to cover the entire soundtrack. I'll be sure to post tracks on here as I finish them.
Spoiler:
By the way, totally digging your Boognish profile pic
Switch
Vidmaster

I am unreasonably excited about this. I love the Marathon soundtrack so much. Craig Hardgrove's 'Leela (acoustic)' was my ringtone for probably a decade, and I actually used to listen to it on a loop for hours.

This cover was fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to any more you produce.
Switch
Vidmaster

Also the guitar definitely gave it a Halo vibe. I like seeing the music gap there bridged a bit.
General Tacticus
Cyborg

This is seriously good.
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

FaffyMcFafferson wrote:Thanks man! I'm actually currently working to cover the entire soundtrack. I'll be sure to post tracks on here as I finish them.
Awesome! I agree with Switch - the guitars definitely have a Halo vibe. I enjoyed the panning and such.
By the way, totally digging your Boognish profile pic
I'm seeing them in San Fran in October! A bunch of my maps are named after their songs/albums, "Back to Basom", "The Pod", "Candi [Land]"
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

very cool [MUp]
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

You guys are saying Halo, but I'm really thinking more Starcraft 2 Terran music.

Good stuff, duder!
Zott
Vidmaster

Mmmm, do I sense a guitar riffing weapon for the Marathon marine? ROCK ON with this cover.