Trojan music?

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

Has anyone extracted the music for this scenario? MIDIs or recorded MP3s would be acceptable. Dunno if this is the right board to request stuff, but... yeah, gimme.
Hopper
Mjolnir Mark IV

Trojan MIDIs.zip
(252.66 KiB) Downloaded 454 times
MP3 format (ripped with QuickTime 2.5)
President People
Mjolnir Mark IV

Track 09 of the midi download has an insanely loud cymbal. Haven't checked the MP3s.
Love Marathon, and also play Doom on modern source ports? You might like these skins!
Crater Creator
Vidmaster

That's a rockin' avatar, President People. I don't recognize it - what's the source?
(Okay, I'm derailing the thread, but this is the artwork forum.)
President People
Mjolnir Mark IV

Crater Creator wrote:That's a rockin' avatar, President People. I don't recognize it - what's the source?
(Okay, I'm derailing the thread, but this is the artwork forum.)
Thanks! It's some fanart by juzo-kun.
Love Marathon, and also play Doom on modern source ports? You might like these skins!
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

Okay, cool, now can somebody record .oggs of how the music is actually supposed to sound played in the M1 engine?
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Okay, cool, now can somebody record .oggs of how the music is actually supposed to sound played in the M1 engine?
The free VLC media player will convert MP3s to OGGs
http://www.videolan.org/index.html
Even though I don't have a lot of technical ability, I was able to figure it out at least enough to successfully do some conversions. Successfully means I made new music files for Marathon and they worked.
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

...okay, but they're still MIDIs so unless there's some aleph one conversion of trojan with mp3 music I don't know about...
doctorbenjiphd
Cyborg

Trojan was hands down the best Marathon scenario I ever played, and I thought the music was a big part of that. But it also had awesome weapons. And cool new textures. Wish I could play it again, nowadays