Phor Sale: Classic Bungie games new-in-box for charity

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
mymodemisonfire
Spazeroid

Hello! I'm a former Bungie employee from the Myth / Oni / Halo era, and current Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer, auctioning off my Bungie games collection to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas.

If you're a fan of Bungie's video games, you know that numerology plays a part in the their games. Speaking of numbers, this year marks the 30th anniversary of Bungie! It's also the 50th anniversary of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas, and my 10th year as a Big Brother with BBBS!! 2020 / 2021 have been tough on all of us, and especially on non-profit organizations. So, over the next few weeks I'll be auctioning off my collection of Bungie games and memorabilia with 100% of the proceeds going to BBBS of Central Texas.

Items to be auctioned off over the coming weeks include titles from the studio's early days as an independent developer / publisher, up through and including games from throughout the Halo franchise's history, including new-in-the-box games (from the late 20th century when games were delivered in boxes, lovingly packaged for display on retail store shelves), autographed games, Xbox Team consoles, unique artwork, and more! If this sounds relevant to your interests, please check out my auctions here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bungienetguy/m.html?

Thanks - I hope we can raise some money for this worthy cause!

-Modem
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

Hey Modem, just wanted to say cool deal, and nice to see you around again. :-)