The weirdest thing ever...

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

Yep, I disappeared again. No, I'm not quite back. How am I posting this? With my 3DS. I can't load most pages, can't watch videos, and I can't log into Gameinformer, but somehow, SOMEHOW, I can log into the Pfhorums and post on here. Sadly, I can't map in this state, but hopefully someday I will be able to again. I've got quite a few ideas (none of which I'm sharing). It'll be nice to get them out of my head and into physical form eventually.

So from my 3DS I'll be able to watch you guys. From the looks of things, I'm not missing out solo-content wise.

Speaking of 3DS...

1) 3D on this sucks. It'll give you a headache.

2) I know this is a while back, but wasn't there something that allowed you to play Marathon on a DS? I downloaded it way back, I wasn't able to use it since my lite didn't have a SD card. Now that my 3DS has one, does anyone know where this is at?
craZboy557
Cyborg

Destiny wrote:Yep, I disappeared again. No, I'm not quite back. How am I posting this? With my 3DS. I can't load most pages, can't watch videos, and I can't log into Gameinformer, but somehow, SOMEHOW, I can log into the Pfhorums and post on here. Sadly, I can't map in this state, but hopefully someday I will be able to again. I've got quite a few ideas (none of which I'm sharing). It'll be nice to get them out of my head and into physical form eventually.

So from my 3DS I'll be able to watch you guys. From the looks of things, I'm not missing out solo-content wise.

Speaking of 3DS...

1) 3D on this sucks. It'll give you a headache.

2) I know this is a while back, but wasn't there something that allowed you to play Marathon on a DS? I downloaded it way back, I wasn't able to use it since my lite didn't have a SD card. Now that my 3DS has one, does anyone know where this is at?
Sorry to hear about that, it doesn't give me a headache you wimp, and I wouldn't know.
Last edited by craZboy557 on Sep 21st '13, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

@crazyboy: I saw that and how you think my voice is annoying... -.-

I went looking through old threads on the Pfhorums. All I found was that someone was working on a psp version and a DS version. I don't know if there was ever a completed version for DS. If anyone does happen to find one, let me know.
interion
Cyborg

Destiny wrote:@crazyboy: I saw that and how you think my voice is annoying... -.-

I went looking through old threads on the Pfhorums. All I found was that someone was working on a psp version and a DS version. I don't know if there was ever a completed version for DS. If anyone does happen to find one, let me know.
I don't think it was ever released and the only thing implemented was the ability to walk through a map. It wouldn't work on your 3DS anyway for various reasons.
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Oh well. At least I tried. I really want to play Marathon right now. I guess getting a computer of my own is the only option, but that's going to be awhile...

Thanks for the help anyways. I still have lots to play on the 3DS, although, I was hoping Marathon could have been one of them. Meh. I'll be over it once I get Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.
Zott
Vidmaster

http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?p=80418#p80418

Although Marathon DS wasn't completed, iron's link would be the place to get it if you are still interested in giving it a shot.