I would like to formally appologize for my stupidity.

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
Packard20
Mjolnir Mark IV

Good evening gentlemen. Back in the summer of 07 when game informer mentioned A1, I was still what one could call an internet adolescent, or just a complete idiot. I would like to apologize for the spamming of said idiocy across your fine community. After reading a few of my old posts here, all I can say is that I was a terrible poster and a headache to you all. However despite the burden I put upon you all, you (as a community), made me a better person overall and I would like to thank you for that.

Anymore I spend my days on IRC and small *chans, watching anime by the boatload and masturbating away my days, and without you guys I would never be where I am today. Thank you, very much. [MGrin]
ALL HAIL PACKARD THE IDIOT
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

Infinitys is that way ------------------------------->
CryoS
Vidmaster

awes packard, you know we all love you.
Last edited by CryoS on May 25th '10, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Packard20 wrote:Post
Ditto, somewhat. The combination of what I would call abuse if I were still whiny, and a subject I was too interested in to give up at the time, in addition to a series of events in real life has made me into a better, less bitchy/idiotic/annoying person, I think.
Can't speel for hist.