Website (For reallier)

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
Lion O Cyborg
Cyborg

Meerjel01 wrote:Site updated. The scenario is at the Projects section.
I only have a 2DS as opposed to an actual 3DS, but I'd love to play The Silence when it comes out. The Glow screenshots above remind me a little of the original game and Marathon EVIL slightly.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Lion O Cyborg wrote: I only have a 2DS as opposed to an actual 3DS, but I'd love to play The Silence when it comes out. The Glow screenshots above remind me a little of the original game and Marathon EVIL slightly.
I do hope I have the power to work on the game. Cause 3DS development was a big priority for me back in the day. If it is that demanding then I can try a-bit more to focus on the thing. Thanks.

As for Glow. I have to cut on it's development right now until The Silence is released.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Site updated with a new video on the Happysoft side.

Saying it loud here for a reason. Maybe The Silence would be similar as the game in the video I uploaded.

EDIT:
Or never mind. I can probably do it fully 2D.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Website updated. Just want people to see what I can do so I don't look down upon my skills.

EDIT:
I see now that people don't understand why I look down upon my skills while I barely had done anything as myself.

It's just because of the other things I'm doing. Don't wanna talk about it in public.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Another update for my website.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I want to know. Do people know what I am in second view? I want to know if someone knows what few people obviously knows about me and what I am doing.

I am tired of hiding my shame. Someone must have told everyone about my secret. Can someone please say what you know about me that I never said in a visible public?
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

I doubt anybody knows any kind of shameful secret you may have. I sure don’t.

If you think they do because nobody is responding, I’m sure that’s not it. For my part, I just lack the time or energy to do much of anything anymore.

I feel bad for you not getting any attention on your projects though. I know how that feels.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I feel better now.

Does anyone have anything to say about the features on my site? Just asking.
Yowza
Cyborg

Lets see...

Straight and to the point design! A bit on the oldschool side, but nothing wrong with that I'd say.
All the links and videos seem to be working fine and the only direct thing I noticed was that the placement of the back-button was a little inconsistent.

It is placed near the bottom left in the Projects Hub, as well as in The Silence and Glow, while otherwise placed near the bottom middle on all other pages (excluding Meerjel01 and Happysoft, where there is no back-button).

Oh, and its a very minor detail, but the gray background in The Silence also clashes slightly with the blue text in the top left.

Other than that... solid work so far! [MUp]
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Thank you!

Increased self-esteem for me I guess.

And have people here heard about Xbox Live coming back to the original Xbox? Guess I'll be more busy with that, when I did my work.
Yowza
Cyborg

You're welcome [MUp]

Oh yeah, I heard about that. While I didn't use it myself back in the day, I can imagine it will be a great nostalgia trip for those that did.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I hope some games get some patches. Official or not, Halo CE needs a better matchmaking system.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Website updated.

Don’t know if $lave is ever gonna deactivate me here.

EDIT:
While people are inactive I would want to ask.. Is it worth it for me to continue?

EDIT:
Guess I'm not ready to give up...
Tooncinator
Born on Board

What are you talking about? Why does your website say all that stuff? Why do you do the things you do? Have you plotted against the Marathon community or something and that's the horrible thing you can't talk about? Are you a Communist subversive?
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Yeah, what am I talking about? And why do I do the things I do?

No I am not plotting against the community, I'm just being a strange little man who can't focus on one thing.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Website updated yesterday.

Maybe it's a dumb idea but it can work considering the future are the one holding new discoveries. Naming a BOB "Simuterius Kefkä".
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Site updated.

Make sure to comment about the updates cause that would be pretty nice.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

The website is down but will probably go up again. Just letting anyone know.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Website's up again. Really hope nothing bad happens. Again.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Site updated. Take a look if you haven't.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I shouldn't point this out but I want someone to guess where in this image the character (Named Jeeme) is located at.
I'm just a little depressed but it will go away sooner than later.
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

At first glance I thought that image was one of your characters stuck into a Marathon environment with your super-minimalist Marathon textures. I still think that would be a cool project to see (and something relevant to this community that would garner more interest here).

Someone else is also working on a minimalist Marathon project. Their character style is very different from yours, but maybe there could be some potential for collaboration on textures or something.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

What's the name of this project? And the location was supposed to represent a netmap.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Update! A new Marathon fan game is in the works!
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

Meerjel01 wrote:What's the name of this project?
I don't think it has an official name yet, though I've called it things like "Maratoon". It's Juzo-kun's baby.