Sad Hatred

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I dislike PC. It's clearly overrated. It's so good that it's bad and I have learned that what gets good gets bad. Seriously. To hell with it's nazi community.
I seriously need to shut up about this. But for me to get help I'll need to talk about it. Can I get psychological help here?
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

:C
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Whatever. Time to stop cut the onions and change the topic.

I’ve been working on OpenGL programming to make my own engine for a Dreamcast homebrew. Currently stuck at the triangle part.

I’ll add more information when I get my MacBook cause I’m typing with my IPad currently.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

So I am stuck trying to figure out what to do. http://www.opengl-tutorial.org is where I am focusing on learnings OpenGL. First it was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIpxcNl2WJU&t=580s but I've already tried that out and some of it didn't work. Maybe I didn't download glfw3 correctly? If I didn't download the correct one then where can I get it?
Attachments
the script (If the problem was obvious then shame on me)
the script (If the problem was obvious then shame on me)
$lave

What do you mean by didn't work? It says the build succeeded, what happens when you run it?
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Then this happens.
This
This
treellama
Vidmaster

You don't initialize OpenGL. That function pointer is going to be NULL, you can't call it until you set up OpenGL.