Clearly I messed up (OR?)

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

As people knows I am not very bright in the head. I did something just recently. I removed Unity3D from my computer to get and start working with the Cry-engine. Except...

It where just for PC. I removed Unity and a-lot more from my Mac for no reason. Or is it for a good reason?

Now when Unity is gone, I might be free from some focus destroying tasks. I can work on other things now. Like learning Xcode! I got less obstacles to it now so when I want to make a game I will have a bigger chance getting stuff done in it. Or work on other non-gaming things.

I am free thanks to a mistake!

I'll try ask some questions about how things works there(Because I barely used it) so I might ask here or Apple Developer's forum about some of it's functions. Like how to move something in SceneKit.

By the way thanks to the Cry-engine I've lost my old gmail account. I have no access to it anymore.
$lave

good luck, dude. I don't know if anyone here will be able to help you but hopefully the apple dev forum can.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

I'm still stuck unfortunately. Can't get anything from the forum yet.

It's perhaps best that I don't get help with yet ANOTHER project. I should just ask if some people here would like to play Halo 1 on the original Xbox with me on Xlink kai. (Haven't tested that out yet)

Changing topic because I didn't want to post another big conversation on the Chat forum.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Couldn't get Xlink Kai to work so I'll go over something else.

Development.