Marathon Players on Facebook

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
cxmb
Born on Board

Hello Marathon brothers!
If you are a FB user, i am glad to invite you all to this fan page called Marathon Players: http://www.facebook.com/MarathonPlayers

It has just open, the main purpose is to serve as a platform for online players to get together and play more often
But also to have fun and mess around

PS. This will NOT be a spamm FB page, i will make sure of it.
lal i say
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

Your avatar creeps me out cxmb... O_o

I would join it if I could, but I deactivated my user to Facebook and plan to never come back. Ever. I will watch from the sidelines.

What happened to the previous Marathon page on Facebook? I was apart of that, but hardly anything happened there.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

NO

I don't do facebook and I... have "strong negative feelings" about it. I just do, don' ask.

Also, I'm afraid one day it may become self aware and go rampant. And it knows everything about you.
ODST276
Born on Board

ukimalefu wrote:Also, I'm afraid one day it may become self aware and go rampant. And it knows everything about you.
Don't worry, ukimalefu, Cleverbot will most likely be the first, and you can only have one rampant AI on the web at one time... I hope...

Unlike, ukimalefu and Destiny, I do have an active facebook account, but I will soon, hopfully, deactivate it for quite numerous and obvious resons.
But I will, like Destiny, watch from the sidelines.
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

ODST276 wrote:Don't worry, ukimalefu, Cleverbot will most likely be the first, and you can only have one rampant AI on the web at one time... I hope...

Unlike, ukimalefu and Destiny, I do have an active facebook account, but I will soon, hopfully, deactivate it for quite numerous and obvious resons.
But I will, like Destiny, watch from the sidelines.
Cleverbot is not clever. It's dumb. Just tried it.
The Thug
Vidmaster

I liked this page and it notified me of a decent-sized gathering the other day. After not playing for several months, I had some great games with old friends. Thanks for making this page!
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
brilliant
Mjolnir Mark IV

The Marathon Players page looks great! I like it a lot!
"My advise: V" - g pack
macksting
Born on Board

Join'd
Presently working on andnomoreshallwepart.sceA