日本 の コンテースト!

Marathon related contests and tournaments.
chinkeeyong
Mjolnir Mark IV

g pack wrote:So the thing will be at 7pm your time, like I guessed.
All right, I'm in the metaserver in an hour and a half. [MWuh]
Embrace imagination.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

sorry in advance to CKY,however, all in all i think it was a very succesful event. we had five or six japanese players and four or five from elsewhere. the metaserver stats will tell the administration how it went though i think it went fairly well. in every game i hosted there were three or four people who had a ping of 28-35ms. with a bunch of full games. all in all 100% succesful trip... except for cky, which i apologized for in advance.

edit: cky couldnt join with either of the people in nagoya, i mean that me and marin couldnt join your game. which was wierd, i dont know why it was this way.
Last edited by acks45 on Oct 31st '08, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
Iritscen
Cyborg

Glad to hear it went well, I was hoping it would, since it seemed like a good idea.
eliasj
Cyborg

Good event! Nice idea, Cannon Fodder. I really enjoyed seeing yone drunk off is ass on cassis. [MUp]
Durability
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

yeah that was a blast!. I think I might be going to visit him in tokyo. he says he has some friends i can go surfing with.
chinkeeyong
Mjolnir Mark IV

Yeah, it was pretty fun (except for BLU on my hosted games, incredible lag). I don't really mind about being unable to join Akai Nippon's games, since I got into some of the carnage. Marathon forever!
Embrace imagination.