Multi-liquid?

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
Flippant Sol
Born on Board

Call me over-ambitious, but is there a way to at least simulate multiple liquids? Can I use the water texture as a floor while using Sewage as a liquid? Can you even use two different map texture packs at once? How so?
I want a small pool of water on this sewer level I'm making, and they are both in the same room. I also have planned a room filled with lava, but I know that you can put that on a separate level and have a transition between the two levels.
On that note, scripted water sounds?
Flowers
Cyborg

Flippant Sol wrote:Can you even use two different map texture packs at once?
Yes
How so?
Not sure how it works with visual mode but with Vasara it's as simple as swapping over to the other texture pallet
I want a small pool of water on this sewer level I'm making, and they are both in the same room.
Like this? Should work just fine from what I can tell
On that note, scripted water sounds?
Unfortunately I know little about that kinda stuff and don't wanna talk about things that are above me. Maybe one of the veterans can chime in and help you with that
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

With weland and vasara/visual mode what you're trying to do is all pretty trivial. There's no restriction on what types of liquids or texture sets you can have on a single map. There would be no need to script liquid sounds.
Flippant Sol
Born on Board

Thank you to both Flowers and Wrkncacnter for helping. I will be using this information in future endeavors.