Weland Plug ins

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
aztx
Born on Board

MacBook Pro 2.53GHz, 10.7.5, 8GB-
I'm getting the hang of Weland and VML, and and have downloaded all the plugins i can find. I've read and re-read the read me and am pretty sure they are installed correctly, but every time i attempt to use one i get this message. I've updated Mono an all related files.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 12.10.14 PM.jpg
jonny
Born on Board

What version of Weland? What does your Weland directory look like? Which plugin(s) have you tried? Some of the older ones don't work with more recent releases of Weland because they need to be recompiled against the same version of Mono (I think).
Look out - he's nuts!
treellama
Vidmaster

Do you get that message even with the plugins that come with Weland?
aztx
Born on Board

jonny wrote:What version of Weland? What does your Weland directory look like? Which plugin(s) have you tried? Some of the older ones don't work with more recent releases of Weland because they need to be recompiled against the same version of Mono (I think).

it's version 1.4 [a1logo]
aztx
Born on Board

treellama wrote:Do you get that message even with the plugins that come with Weland?

yes. I made sure that Mono was up to date as well. it happens with all of them. I had high hopes for the stair generator.
Overwatch_C-17
Born on Board

Is there a Visual Mode plugin for Weland instead of Visual Mode.lua?
Crater Creator
Vidmaster

Visual Mode.lua remains the best available texturing tool.
CKT1138
Born on Board

I'm having an issue where Weland will not add any new plugins. Excepting Enumerate Tags and Auto Shade, it doesn't add anything. I've tried moving files around and putting them back, etc, it makes no difference.
Shocktart
Cyborg

How about we just cut to the end of this ordeal?

Just have someone with a working Weland upload it for the person with problems to download and replace their non-functioning Weland?

"It works for me" then hand it over.