This can't be happening...

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
ftg.death.rhino
Born on Board

I just finished Envy Arena (yes, it is a sequel to "I Envy The Trees...") and I went and playtested it by myself. For an arena map, Envy Arena is porbably the best in any game known. It spawns monsters in the area that you are in, and because it is an arena map, you expect that you can go circularly around the map, and you can with this one. I was having so much fun watching me and the UESC shooting pfhor I nearly ignored the fact that I was invincible, LITERALLY! WHAT THE HELL! I even tested on different map (cloaca dome, which was came out the terra pfhor project) and I died in like ten seconds pfhlat! How could this be possible, more importantly, can a physics file or mml file fix this?!?! I cannot throw this away, so if you need the map to fix it, I'll link it LATER.
Liquid Fader Removal

Code: Select all

<marathon>
<!-- BAN ALL WHO REFUSE TO DOWNLOAD --!>
<player index="0" opacity="0"/>
</marathon>
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

You're several years too late. Why are you trolling a forum that has only 5 active members? Just curious.
ftg.death.rhino
Born on Board

W'rkncacnter you are a giant douche I am trying to fix an error that is unknown to many.
Liquid Fader Removal

<marathon>
</marathon>
craZboy557
Cyborg

I'm grasping at straws here, but perhaps if you used the copy paste plugin and moved the map to a new file (or perhaps just the geometry, as that probably took the most work and is the thing least likely to be the cause of the cause of the problem) it might remove the issue.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."

ftg.death.rhino
Born on Board

Thank you all. Issue Resolved. A true first version is on it's way.
Liquid Fader Removal

<marathon>
</marathon>
craZboy557
Cyborg

How did you fix it? Legitimately curious here.
A little bit of that might be hoping that it was my idea.
Spoiler:
Sig of the Week:
Most of my suggestions for how to improve a game boil down to "It should be more like Halo."