Marathon Port to Oculus Quest

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
greenpixel
Spazeroid

Has anyone seen anything anywhere about anyone working on this? I searched the project forums here with no results. It’s a project I would love to do but I don’t know that I have the skills. Hoping someone else has started it already.
Lion O Cyborg
Cyborg

greenpixel wrote:Has anyone seen anything anywhere about anyone working on this? I searched the project forums here with no results. It’s a project I would love to do but I don’t know that I have the skills. Hoping someone else has started it already.
I asked something similar about potential Switch ports of Aleph One. Regarding that, Screamernail was interested in doing one but had to stop due to red tape. Lia warned me that Screamernail may have been screwing with me however. Apparently that's his thing, so be wary.
greenpixel
Spazeroid

Lion O Cyborg wrote:I asked something similar about potential Switch ports of Aleph One. Regarding that, Screamernail was interested in doing one but had to stop due to red tape. Lia warned me that Screamernail may have been screwing with me however. Apparently that's his thing, so be wary.
Thanks for the reply. I'll keep that in mind!