Yuge Bigly Box Sets

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

EDIT: All the bigly box sets are currently on hold shipped! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest!

(Special thanks to irons for setting the precedent for weird shit like this)
bigly_box_sets.jpg
Yuge Bigly Box Sets. These puppies (doogs) contain everything a Yuge fan could ever want. The cost is $10 flat inside the United States (mainly for shipping). I will consider shipping internationally on a case-by-case basis, depending on the shipping price. There are a total of 10 Bigly Box Sets, with 7 8 9 10 currently on hold and 3 2 1 none left. If you're interested in one, send me a PM here or on Discord and we'll go from there. Payments can go through PayPal, Venmo, a check if you're old, etc.

Special thanks to W'rk for his help in putting this together. The Bigly Box Set includes the following items:

- DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS: The Yuge Booklet (13 pages) w/foreword by Irons & newly declassified documents
- Yuge stickers: pepper stickers (large and small), failstache stickers, and DOUCHEMAN stickers
- Convenient Cell Phone*
- Some Staples

Digital Contents Included:
- Mararthon: Yuge v1.2
- Yuge Bigly Bonus Maps
- 10,240 BRAND NEW Yuge maps!
- YugePax for Yuge (w/working shitsticks and Yuge Pistols)
- New Yuge Definition HD textures (with sweet pepper masks and other masks)
- Early access to W'rk's Aleph One: Pathways Into Darkness
- Yuge LEGENDS: short stories
- haskalephone
- sticker templates
- More!

These will no doubt be worth millions or perhaps billions one day, so better act fast!

*cell phone non-functional
Last edited by Windbreaker on Jan 31st '19, 07:21, edited 4 times in total.
Sharkie Lino

I’m interested in one.
The Man
Vidmaster

$10 seems pretty reasonable. Why not.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

The Man wrote:Why not
but that's moppy's copy
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

The Man wrote:$10 seems pretty reasonable. Why not.
As it turns out, $lave DM'd me on discord and was interested in a copy. He does live outside the US, so if shipping doesn't work out, I'll reach out to you.

That means all the bigly box sets are taken! Thanks everyone!
The Man
Vidmaster

Ah, drat. That'll teach me to work Friday evenings, I guess. Any chance of a digital release of the packaging etc. so people can construct their own boxes?
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

The Man wrote:Ah, drat. That'll teach me to work Friday evenings, I guess. Any chance of a digital release of the packaging etc. so people can construct their own boxes?
I do have a couple booklets left; I could in theory send you one of those if you wanted. Some of the digital content like Yuge HD textures and AOPID will be released online at a later date after the box set holders get bigly early access.

And also, to a certain someone expecting a box set: please check your PMs here :P
The Man
Vidmaster

I think I’d be interested in a booklet if there are still any left.

Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

The Man wrote:I think I’d be interested in a booklet if there are still any left.
Cool deal. I'll shoot you a DM on Discord tomorrow for where to send it and all that.