Send email notification with PM

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
herecomethej2000
Mjolnir Mark IV

Is there any way for the pfhorums to do this? I've been trying to reach General Tacticus but he hasnt logged in for a little while. Granted thats nothing arround these parts. But could be a long while beforeb he sees it
The Man
Vidmaster

No idea for your Pfhorums question, but… Have you tried him on Discord? A lot of people seem to be more responsive through there these days. TBH, this place is so dead nowadays that I sometimes forget to check it for days at a time.

ETA: …though, that said, he’d told us he was gonna be busy IRL pretty regularly for the next little while anyway, so he might not be terribly responsive anywhere.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

herecomethej2000 wrote:Is there any way for the pfhorums to do this
it already does
the twittering machine.png
the twittering machine.png (4.1 KiB) Viewed 4320 times
herecomethej2000
Mjolnir Mark IV

Thanks! I saw that after, but I'm not sure it works. Or at least I didn't get an email with the last pm I got. Perhaps it means in site notification?
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

herecomethej2000 wrote:Thanks! I saw that after, but I'm not sure it works. Or at least I didn't get an email with the last pm I got. Perhaps it means in site notification?
i get emails when {redacted} PMs me